STL Village is a grassroots, nonprofit, membership organization whose mission is to enhance the quality of life and well-being of people age 50+ who want to continue living at home and stay active in their communities.
The vision of STL Village is to be a cost-effective organization for enriching the experience of aging in community that can be modeled by other neighborhoods.
• Staying in one’s home in a vibrant neighborhood setting
• Active engagement in one’s community
• Cultural and socio-economic diversity
• Cross-generational relationships
• Ease of access to resources, linkages and advocacy for health and safety
• Volunteerism that utilizes the experience, talent and wisdom of all
• Utilizing neighborhood resources and businesses
• Enjoyment and fun as essential to well-being